We are so excited to see our students back on our buses on Wednesday, August 17! We are committed to safe transportation for our KIPPsters, to and from school.
To prepare for successful transportation, please keep in mind the following tips and best practices.
1) Do you still need your student’s bus schedule? Please reach out to your school and they will happily provide a copy!
2) Make sure your KIPPster boards the correct bus! A few of our schools share bus stops, and we want to make sure your KIPPster arrives at the correct location on time. Please arrive at the bus stop 10 minutes prior to the scheduled stop, and look out for the “KIPP Texas Public Schools” signs in the buses’ back windows.
3) Download the FirstView bus tracking parent app! Use the QR code below to download the app, and then type in your KIPPster’s school code from their KIPP Texas bus schedule!
4) Please be patient and kind! We are welcoming many new faces this year, and we are all here to provide the best service to you and your KIPPster.
5) For the first week of school, Wednesday, August 17 through Friday, August 19, all KIPP Texas Public Schools will follow their “Friday Early Release” schedules. Please plan accordingly.
6) Lastly, ENJOY! We absolutely love our students, and we missed them dearly. As a token of our appreciation and our excitement to welcome them back to school, all bus riders will receive this KIPP Texas Transportation water bottle! Remember to stay hydrated during this back-to-school time!
For more information, please visit the KIPP Texas Transportation webpage.