The KIPP Texas Board welcomes citizens to come forward and speak on subjects related to KIPP Texas Public Schools. Speakers address the Board on: (a) subjects that are not on the official meeting agenda (“Hearing of Citizens”); and (b) agenda items that the Board will vote on (“agenda speakers”).
Individuals can sign up for public comments by completing this form no later than 5:00 p.m., the day before the Board meeting. Forms may also be submitted in person at the following Regional Superintendents’ offices:
- Austin – 8509 FM 969, Building 513, Austin TX
- Dallas – 3200 South Lancaster, Suite 230-A, Dallas, TX
- Houston – 6700 Bellaire Blvd., Houston, TX
- San Antonio – 731 Fredericksburg Road, San Antonio, TX
- Each speaker should plan for no more than 3 minutes, depending on number of speakers.
- Speakers must be present during the designated public comments period on agenda and will speak in the order in which their form is received.