Join Us Again Next Year!
Don’t forget to secure a spot for your Little KIPPster’s bright future by re-enrolling for the 2024-2025 school year through SchoolMint. Our re-enrollment window is open from January 8 to January 31, 2024.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
What makes KIPP Texas different?
At KIPP, teachers, students, and families are all united around the same goal—college graduation. Through our collective hard work and commitment, KIPP students complete college at a rate that is comparable to the national average for all students and four times higher for students from low-income households. Our success is driven by:
- High Expectations: KIPP has clearly defined high expectations for academic achievement and conduct that create and reinforce a culture of accomplishment and support.
- Strength of Character: Success in life depends on more than academic learning. We help students foster character strengths that are essential for their own success. We empower our students to express their voice with power and to improve the world around them.
- Highly Skilled Teachers and Leaders: Great schools require great teachers and school leaders. We empower our school teams and invest in leadership and training.
- Safe & Structured Environments: Physical and emotional safety is necessary for students to feel comfortable taking risks and learning from their successes and their mistakes. Our schools provide a safe, structured, and nurturing environments with minimal distractions so our students love school and maximize their learning.
- KIPP Forward: KIPP schools ensure each student has the skills and confidence to pursue any path that leads to their highest aspirations. Our counselors support students to choose and prepare for a right-fit college or education path and a meaningful career.
Will transportation be offered at KIPP?
Transportation options vary by school. For more details and to identify the best bus stop for your family please go to https://kipptexas.org/transportation/.
How do I request a transfer?
Please contact your school directly if you need to request a transfer immediately. If your request is not urgent, please submit your transfer information using the form during the re-enrollment process, January 8-31, 2024.
What grade levels are available for the 2024-25 school year?
- KIPP Texas – Austin will offer Pre-K3 to 12th grade during the 2024-2025 school year in 10 schools. See the school map.
- KIPP Texas – Dallas / Fort Worth will offer Pre-K4 to12th grade during the 2024-2025 school year in seven schools located in East and South Dallas. See the school map.
- KIPP Texas – Houston will offer Pre-K3 to 12th grade during the 2024-2025 school year in 33 schools located throughout the city. See the school map.
- KIPP Texas – San Antonio will offer Pre-K4 to 12th grade during the 2024-2025 school year in seven schools located in West and Central San Antonio. See the school map.
Contact your regional Student Recruitment and Enrollment manager for more information!