February 21, 2023
Dear KIPP Parents and Guardians,
This letter is to communicate that your school’s 2021-22 School and Federal Report Cards are now available. The School Report Card is required by the Texas Legislature and prepared by the Texas Education Agency. It must be made available to the parent or guardian of every child enrolled in a Texas public school. The report provides information concerning student performance on the State of Texas Assessments of Academic Readiness (STAAR®) and on student enrollment, class size averages, and financial expenditures.
State law requires that the School Report Card display information about the state, the district, and the school. Where possible, the information must be reported by race/ethnicity and socioeconomic status of the students and include at least two years of results. Click here to see the School Report Cards. The Texas Academic Performance Report (TAPR) provides a more comprehensive report.
Federal Report Cards should be shared with you as part of our obligation under the federal Every Student Succeeds Act of 2015 (ESSA). Federal report cards for the state, our district, and each KIPP Texas campus are now available on the KIPP Texas Website: Click here to visit the KIPP Texas Website or are also available on the Texas Education Agency’s website at Click here to see the Federal Report Cards.
Information on the Federal Report Cards includes:
- Part (i): General Description of the Texas State Accountability System
- Part (ii): Student Achievement by Proficiency Level
- Part (iii)(I): Academic Growth
- Part (iii)(II): Graduation Rate
- Part (iv): English Language Proficiency
- Part (v): School Quality or Student Success (SQSS)
- Part (vi): Goal Meeting Status
- Part (vii): STAAR Participation
- Part (viii): Civil Rights Data
- Part (ix): Teacher Quality Data
- Part (x): Per-pupil Expenditure
Additional information will be updated by June 30th, 2023.
- Part (xi): STAAR Alternate 2 Participation
- Part (xii): Statewide National Assessment of Educational Progress (NAEP)
- Part (xiii): Cohort Rate of Graduates Enrolled in Postsecondary Education
- Part (xiv): Additional Information – Chronic Absenteeism
If you are unable to access these reports electronically and would like to request a printed copy, please contact your child’s school directly. Thank you for your continued support of our school community.
KIPP Texas Public Schools