Are you searching for an exceptional educational opportunity for your child? Look no further than KIPP Texas Public Schools. We are excited to announce starting October 1, we will begin accepting applications to fill the limited seats available for the 2024-25 school year. If you’re passionate about giving your child a top-notch education that empowers them to reach their full potential, now is the time to apply.
Our 57 schools are located in Austin, Houston, Dallas-Fort Worth, and San Antonio. Learn more about each region’s schools here:
At KIPP Texas Public Schools, we are committed to providing a transformative educational experience that prepares students for success in college, career, and beyond. Our curriculum is designed to challenge and inspire students, fostering critical thinking, problem-solving, and a lifelong love of learning. Our teachers are passionate, experienced, and dedicated to helping every student succeed. They go above and beyond to provide personalized support and guidance. We also believe in developing well-rounded individuals. Our character education program instills values such as grit, resilience, and empathy, setting students up for success in all aspects of life.
Furthermore, we are a tight-knit community that values collaboration, inclusivity, and diversity. Students, parents, and educators work together to create a positive and supportive learning environment.
Here’s how you can apply:
1. Visit Our Website: Head over to our official website at www.kipptexas.org/apply to access the application form and learn more about our schools.
2. Complete the Application: Fill out the online application form with accurate and relevant information. Be sure to provide any necessary documentation to support your application. Applications are accepted all year. However, applications are due by February 26, 2024, to participate in the student lottery.
A lottery will be held on March 4, 2024, to determine which students will be offered available seats at each KIPP Texas school. We will extend admission offers starting on March 6.
If you have another child who currently attends KIPP, please be sure to click “Yes” for the “I have another child attending this charter school” option when you apply in SchoolMint. Please provide the sibling’s name who is currently attending KIPP Texas.
3. Connect with Us: If you have any questions or need assistance with the application process, feel free to reach out to your regional recruitment representative.
- Austin: ApplyAustin@kipptexas.org or 512-953-7107
- Dallas-Fort Worth: ApplyDFW@kipptexas.org or 214-448-5866
- Houston: ApplyHouston@kipptexas.org or 281-879-3051
- San Antonio: ApplySA@kipptexas.org or 210-880-8080
4. Stay Updated: Keep an eye on your email for updates regarding the status of your application and any additional information you may need. To receive updates from KIPP Texas, follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
If your student is entering kindergarten through 12th grade and is extended an offer, you may start the registration packet immediately for the 2024-25 school year. Registration for Pre-K students begins on April 1.
Students who are not selected to attend KIPP Texas through the lottery will be placed on a waitlist in a randomly determined order. Don’t worry though! If a spot becomes available, students will be selected from the waitlist and parents will be notified and informed of the next steps. Any application received after March 6 will be placed on the waitlist in the order it was received. KIPP Texas will continue to extend admissions offers through the start of the 2024-25 school year.
The 2024-2025 school year at KIPP Texas Public Schools promises to be a year of growth, learning, and achievement. Limited seats are still available, so don’t miss out on the chance to provide your child with an education that sets them up for a bright future. It’s free to apply and open to all children Pre-K-12. Apply now and join our thriving community of learners.
We can’t wait to welcome you and your child to KIPP Texas Public Schools!